Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/01/2015
Need a reliable leash for Dalmatian tracking and training? This Tubular Nylon police lead is made of 2800 pound test premium nylon with 2 bold snaps, that make this item the strongest one of all you’ve ever seen.
Available in single or double layers and even with convenient snaps on both ends, it fits various uses and needs.
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Key features of this Dalmatian Dog Leash:
Intended use of this Dalmatian Dog Leash:
General "Woof" leash Tip: If you feel that after reading this info you still have questions about ordering correct type leash please call, email or fax us and we will answer your additional questions and will help with selecting right leash for your dog and task.
How to Use Tubular Police leash in 7 foot (210 cm)
- Over the shoulder Leash: Bring handle end over your shoulder opposite to the side you wish to walk your dog,across your back and up under your armpit. Attach that leash clip to the floating "0" ring to make a loop across your upper body. Attach your Dalmatian to other end and go!
- 3.5( 105 cm) ft Lead: Attach the clip on the handle end of the leash to the "0" ring which is sewed into the other end.
- Tether: Wrap the leash around an object. Attach the clip on the handle end to the floating "0" ring. Never leave your Dalmatian unsupervised while tethered.
- 20 inch Traffic Lead: Make a 3.25' Leash and then grab the floating "0" ring and slide it to the end of the leash opposite the clipped ends. Now bring the "0" ring back to the clipped end essentially folding the leash in half. Clip the floating "0" ring using the same clip that is attached to the fixed "0" ring.
- Waist Leash: Wrap leash around your waist and clip the snap hook to the floating ring. Clipping the snap directly to the floating ring will help it stay put instead of falling down like a loose pair of pants. Attach your DOG and go!
- Walk 2 dogs: Simply attach one dog to each lead snap and hold the leash in the middle.
- 7 foot (210 cm) Leash: As it is - you can also attach one of the snaps to nearest ring to create traditional handle (same for the 5 foot long leash)
No customer reviews for the moment.